Tuesday, March 10, 2020

my goals



Name: Marilyn bloomfield
Term 3, 2019
My Goals
I need to:

  • I need to know what I am reading to understand what I am reading and to sound out words that I don't know and I need to know what stories about also point to the word that is hard for  me and I have to read clearly so the person that is helping me can hear me. 
I need to:

  • I need to know what to put into my writing. What to put in my writing is first ,next  then finally.

I need to:

I need to know divided timetables and  counting 1 to 100 and 100 to 1
I need to be ready to ask clarifying. I need to be able to justify my strategies.    
KEY COMPETENCIES

My goal is to 
  • focus on learning maths writing and reading and i need to understand what I am reading, writing and maths.
  • I need to work really hard on maths because when i go to college i know reading maths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment