Tuesday, October 20, 2020

moana story.

 P1 On Saturday Morning We got up really early and Watched cartoons on T.vThere was This really funny bit on what now, when Mike  Tipped a bottle of milk over Tina’s head. I pretended to tip a bottle of milk over Sam’s head but he didn’t laugh. At Nine o’ clock Mum, got up we got told off for Making a Mess in The lounge, it wasn’t even That messy. There were just a few cushions and some lego on the floor . There was some milk on the floor too, but hardly any Mum said we had to clean everything up. I ended up cleaning most of It up by myself, Sam.


P2  Just pretended To help Then we went to swimming lessons I am IN the sharks group and Sam is in the tadpoles. I am the best at backstroke in the group. My swimming teacher said I might  be able to go into the inter-club swimming competition. After.


P3 Swimming we went to McDonalds for Lunch. Yum! I had a big mac combo and Sam had a cheeseburger combo. We got some stickers with our meals. Mum had a coffee. She doesn’t like mcDonald’s food that much. When we got home, Sam  and I made a hut in the basement under our house. We got some old furniture and set it up. It looked really good. But it was quiet.


P4 dark. We had macaroni cheese for tea. I hate macaroni cheese. I call it Macaroni Slime  Mum said I didn't have to  eat it all,  but I had to eat some. I ate a tiny bit then I ate lots of ice-cream for pudding so I wasn’t hungry at all.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment