Tuesday, October 20, 2020

The sleep over.

 conclusion:


1: First I wanted to go to my cousin's house for the weekends. so I had to ask my mum and she said yes then I packed some clothes for me to change into. We drove all the way to Sylvia park when we got their my cousin got into the car and we went to get snacks.


2: Next  we went back to the house and cleaned as we were finishing  cleaning. We got  our snacks ready for the sleepover. We get   our beds and  we had to pick a movie and this was 6 or 5 years ago anyways. My cousin dad said come have dinner first before you eat your snacks.


3: Then we packed up the leftover pizza  so we can eat it in the morning. We had our snacks. We watched the movie we just played around until my cousin lina friend came over for the sleepover but her dad said sorry to many people. so she went back home. Then we started playing hide and seek. My cousin kola was so scary so we stopped and lay down. We had to watch another movie.


4: We fell asleep then we woke up really early and had breakfast. Our  breakfast was McDonald's and my cousin got pancakes and my other cousin Lina had a burger. After we packed up put our beds away we cleaned until my cousin friend came but we told her again that we have to get change first then we got change brush our teeth   wash our face then we went to my cousin friend house so we can go play with now but my mum came so went inside to get my stuff and I lift.                                                                                                                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment